Tuesday, May 15, 2007

HA!! I've been tagged!!!

Here I am thinking no one even READS my blog!! I've been tagged by Hetty of the Netherlands! How cool is that!? ok, so the idea here is to list 7 things about yourself that other people might not know, and then tag 7 other bloggers to do the same thing. SO here are my seven:

1. I could eat Ice Cream, sushi and Mexican food everyday of my life, and never get sick of it. (granted, I would not want to eat them all at the same time, but you know what I mean! LOL)
2. I don't like fruit. Most of the time it has no flavor, or it's sour. Altho I buy lots of it, I rarely eat it unless it's in something else.
3. I am not an outdoor kinda gal. I don't like bugs, or heat, or humidity. I also dislike the cold, and snow too! If given the choice I prefer a hotel to camping, and the mall, to hiking. LOL I love to LOOK at nature, and the few times a year when the weather is perfect for it, I have been known to actually go out in it...but it's not my favorite thing to do. lol
4. I believe in signs, and angels. I believe we all have lost loved ones who become our special Guardian Angels, who watch over us. (hello Uncle Al!!) I think we don't pay enough attention to the signs around us.
5. I believe that if I ever get lost in the woods, a grizzly bear will probably eat me. (see why I prefer the mall?)
6. I used to paint wooden basket sitters for an Artist who sold her designs to Longenberger Basket Company. It was a tough job, but I sure learned a lot from Jan!
7. If you opened my garage, you could probably start your own craft store, with all of the supplies and 'gotta have' crafts I have tried over the years. From Tole Painting, to Wood Burning, Wreath making to Cake Decorating, I have done so many things! And my dh has put up with them all! GRIN
But, now we are moving, and I've given away most of those crafts, because I know I've finally found one my one true calling!!

Ok, here are my seven that I'm tagging!
Cat

Donna

Fran

Debbie

Gayle

well, I can only think of 5 at the moment, so here are my 5. LOL

No comments: