Thursday, May 17, 2007

ATC Workshop-Lesson 2


Had fun with this lesson too! Idea is to take a baby wipe and add color to it. Calls for liquid water colors, which I didn't have, so I used ink refills, and spray inks. The color was supposed to drip thru the babywipe and make cool patterns on my atc paper...but alas, that wasn't happening. SO, I used a brayer and helped the ink find it's way. I have to say, due to the cool pattern in the baby wipe, I got some totally kool patterns on my atcs. In fact, I didn't actually want to cover them up! LOL
I love the colors I ended up with, and the babywipes dried so nicely, I will keep them around for future use for sure!! Each of the 3 I made in this lesson uses a piece of the baby wipe on it. To see all 3 go the the Workshop ATC page on my site.
In the mean time, here's my favorite of this set....enjoy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this one. Very Jane Eyre. Sire glad two outta three sisters can make beautiful things. xoxoxo Mo