Wednesday, May 16, 2007

ATC Workshop


SO I started the ATC workshop that ART (Artists of the Round Table) is doing, I know I won't have time to do all the lessons, but I'm so bored with my ATC art...I need some new tricks to try...lol
The first lesson is all about seeing art where there isn't any. LOL Or maybe it's in the eye of the beholder? Anywho. the lesson is called Intuitive Watercolor. Kinda like seeing animals in the clouds, you have to find images in your ink splots..I imagine this would be much easier after a margarita or 3. Bww ahaa haaa

When I first started, I sat there looking at this gray ATC with these green and brown splotches of ink and thought, yeah right..I see NOTHING>>>
then a few moments went by, and I could sorta make out a bird wing...and then wait, maybe a sorta mallard face...or something...oh yeah...here we are!
I ended up making 3 of them (you can see all of them on my ATC workshop page)
but this is by far my favorite one.

1 comment:

CaBaCuRl said...

Really like the simplicity of that idea...thanks.