Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Stamp happy!

Today I am feeling up, and positive about this new venture of mine! I have placed several ads, uploaded free links on several sites, and I'm trying to get the word out about my stamps. I only hope I am creating the right kind of images that will encourage repeat customers!! lol That part of the business is quite nerve racking! I love to spend the day creating...I worked all day yesterday on new images....but the rest..the book keeping and the ad creating, and the constant updating of my site...WOW..it's easy to get overwhelmed! I thank God every day I have such a suppportive family! Now if I only had a few extra hands, and maybe another YOUNGER brain too! grin...I keep praying...oh, and I hope to get some feedback that will make my site better, stronger...with even better images...but i think most folks are too polite to give me really good feedback! lol....but then agian....I'd take it to heart, and be sad for days if anyone really said anything that was mean! double edged sword I guess!-Me

No comments: