Monday, July 10, 2006

Must Love Dogs

I just saw that movie on HBO..or somewhere...I just loved it! I know it's 1:30 in the am, and I have to get up for work in about 5 hours, but I'm so wide awake, I decided to create a blog instead!! LOL
Me! Who has problems journaling a page in a scrapbook, and now I'm going to start writing on line? OH well, we'll see just how long I keep it up! Even now, I'm trying to type softly so as not to wk dh...
OK< so back to the movie..FINALLY a movie that was good all the way thru, AND had a great ending...yeah!!! Love JOhn Cusack!! Really...and oh Dermont Mulrooney (sp??) WHAT a hotty!! Have always loved Christopher Plummer too. (He has aged SO well!!) Now, don't ask me who the females were in the movie, because beyond Stockard Channing, I have no idea..but the cast worked so well together. I loved the whole caring large family scenes...
Well, I suppose I really should try to get some sleep now....wonder if I'll be able to find this blog tomorrow? (Alzheimers is hell!)-Me

No comments: