Monday, July 10, 2006

Ramblings of a tired me.....

Ok, so I spent over an hour last nite trying to figure out what the heck time zone I'm in so my clock would be correct...I never did figure it out! oh well, going to bed at 2 am,and getting up at 630 certainly takes a toll on my psyche...LOL Only have 2 kids today...E is in daycamp, and K is still on her trip. J went to visit some friends....so just me and the girls til Thursday. What to do?? LOL Here I am writing a note in here...I feel tired and non-directional...lol You ever have one of those days? On an up note, the mail is due in about an hour or so...ok, it could show up anytime between now (1130) and 2pm! But I KNOW my stamps will be coming in today. How do I know that? Well, it's not some secret special ability..that's for certain! But only because I would have had them on Saturday IF I'd been home..sigh..I sure hated seeing that yellow card in the mail box.. I need to get my packaging ready for the new rubber...I got my peg board painted this morning..and all the stamps in inventory are hanging neatly in their rows...at least I got them out of the storage boxes. I need to work on the digital Wedding album for the flower shop, and some paper art too...I think I need a nap! -Me

No comments: