Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Love Actually

I worked hard all day today...got a really great plate of stamps done...half of a second plate done...and still managed to hang out with the little ones a bit too. SO I rewarded myself with a viewing of I think my all time favorite movie...Love Actually...with such a fantastic cast....Emma Thompson, Hugh Grant, Colin Firth, Prof. Snape (who's real name I will never be able to remember-lol) and a slew of other talented actors....I can watch that movie over and over...my only problem is that I can't share it with my kids...sigh...being that they are under the age of 16 (and even that's pushing it really) I just can't let them watch that movie...the one couple and their activities is just wayyy more than I want my 12 and 14 yr old to see....lol but from beginning to end...I laugh, cry, and sigh happily as everything turns out in the end, and I agree that if you just look, LOVE IS ALL AROUND US.....Me

No comments: