Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Migraine from beyond

So, I don't usually get these..but I had a Migraine make it's way to my poor head Monday nite, it was beyond help. I lay on my couch with a cool rag on my head, beggin someone to turn off that dag gone sun! Ouchies!! Ya know, just thinking about it, is makin my head ache..so lets move on to something else...
You ever look for places to advertise on line? Jeesh..there's a million sites! They all say they are great, and they ALL want my $$. So just how do you choose? How do you know if the site is even on the level? I have a magazine ad coming out in October...that's totally exciting. Mag is called Stamper's Sampler. But I also want to advertise on line...I approached a really large web site...but YOWZA the $$ for just one month! I about keeled over! So..what's going to give me the best bang for my buck??

No comments: