Thursday, August 30, 2007

Major Winds are Blowing!

Ok, so life is a tad hectic right now! LOL I am working on changing and upgrading my website, and it's got a few problems...mainly in that the old site is still functioning, and I haven't figured out how to edit and correct the glaring mistakes that are there right now! For example, I have a PreOrder sale going on...only when I uploaded the page, it seemed to work fine..until the isp updated the vnd...(or whatever it's called) and now that page (and the new Bio page for the new DT) is GONE>..so when someone tries to get to the PreOrder page, they only get the "sorry, no preorders..." message..ARG>>>hopefully I will be able to correct this in the near future? However..I have a full weekend, and an even fuller week next week. Packers will be here Wed, Thur, and Friday...then we roll out to SC on Saturday Sep.9th!! Once I'm ensconced in the apartment I should be able to make some adjustments and get the new site rolling...I HOPE>>>> Please send your "Don't loose it now" thoughts my way! LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Chica!! You've made it this far after all the home sale stress - you can sure make it through the next week!!
Plus I made the reservations last night for Mandalay Bay - shhh! Don't tell Carole - until the plane is booked! lol - And the SPA facilities look AMAZING!! You won't be needing Calgon there!
Hang on, girl - GOOD TIMES are coming!!
Ursi

Anonymous said...

Chicklet you can do it!! You've come too far to lose it now! Sounds like Ursi has some fun & spoiling in store for ya - you gotta keep it together!
Just think next weekend you'll be on your way!
If you need advice with the web stuff - maybe JC can give some help? Just wanted to say you're loved & we want you just the way you are!! (gee sounds like a song from the 70's...) Love you groups! Miss you more! Jo*