Sunday, August 19, 2007

Guest Designers!

There was so many great pieces of art submitted for my design team, I wish I could have chosen them all! So, what to do about all the other great submissions? I’d like to add a new feature to my site, called Guest Designer. Every month, I will choose an artist who’s work I like, and send them an invitation to be a guest designer. They will get a free set of stamps and will be asked to submit a minimum of 4 pieces of art work. This art work will be displayed on the FRONT page of my site! My first guest designer will be Jennifer Willis!! She will be working with the Be Mine Doodle Set! I look forward to posting her new works! But in the mean time, I hope you will enjoy these samples she created using the Dragon Scales and Dragon Eye Stamps!! I thought she used these stamps in such an unusual way!
Jennifer W.

1 comment:

Etha said...

Nice stuff! I like the necklace idea, is it polymer clay? I really like playing with that.