Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Failure!

It appears I am a failure at bloggin!! LOL I neglected to tell you all where I am, and why!! LOL
ok, we pick up this story with our new house plan in SC...we came home on Sunday, before Mem. Day. I spent a short week, getting things done around the house, reviewing for finals with K, and getting ready for our Nashville trip! Why Nashville you want to know? Cut to current day:

Dh works for a rental company. They are a heavy equipment type rental company. Anything from a garden tiller to a back hoe..they have it! They are putting on a huge vendor show. They invite their vendors to show their stuff...think craft show for men! LOL
They invited all of the wives and so (significant others) to attend. They pay our airfare, and meals for the entire week, and put us up at this outstanding hotel....(the Gaylord in Opryland) While the men are working the rest of us have optional (free) tours to choose from. One of those is the river boat cruise, which I signed up for tomorrow. Another is a concert with Peter Frampton and .38 Special (tomorrow nite) which I'm totally excited about! Thursday nite is an awards ceremony and fancy dinner. I got the koolest outfit..matching shoes and hand bag....(but I forgot to pack my jewelry!! WAAHHH)
then Friday we go home...well, dh goes home...I go on to Alabama to spend the weekend with Ursi!! Yeah!! She is coming up on Friday to pick me up, then on Saturday we will meet Kathy H. for lunch (hello Kathy!!) and spend the afternoon scrappin...and stampin.....so..there ya go!! Now..you wanna see the pix I took of the atrium????? OH MY what a place!! and to think, all this lusciousness is INSIDE!!! slide show coming up!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowsa!! Looks like you are having a great time! That's some showplace! See you Friday! :o)
Ursi

Anonymous said...

OMG! You're at that show in Gaylord?? Our company had folks/reps there last year - probably do this year as well because I saw some of the reservations. So if you see some Pinnacle Business Finance Inc. Folks (oh wait -it's probably over!) I work with them! I think probably it was from our Florida office going this year... I have postcards from that hotel - it's unbelievable~Glad you're enjoying yoruself chica~ Hugs! hanna