Sunday, July 29, 2007

A few ATCs just for fun!

A few ATCs made with my new CLEAR Acrylic ATC set..this baby is a BIG set...8.5 x 12 inches of stamping delight! 4 backgrounds (I used the music one for these), the label stamp, and over 30 words to combine....(I even went so far as to cut apart the quotes so I could use THOSE words individually too!! LOL) This set is worth every penny!! I hope tomorrow to try some card backgrounds by tiling these bg stamps....till then!

Other images used: Fall Flower, Tumbling Scarecrow, Whimsical You.
PS-All of these cards are available for trade! Just email me!!

Here is the label stamp included in this awesome set!! I have traded a few cards internationally, but I never remember the countries (months later) so I wanted to include a spot to write your country of origin (pertaining the where the card was made, not necessarily YOUR country of origin..lol)


1 comment:

Etha said...

Still like that right-side-up-side-down scarecrow guy the best :) And here I was looking for the cute belt on the scarecrow stamp, but the other one doesn't HAVE a belt, gosh you got me confused there big time. Then I think cool, she added a belt, and THEN I look at the OTHER scarecrow and had to laugh. He looks so neat in partial, now, where could one use them legs separately, hmmmmm LOL