Monday, July 23, 2007

ATC Workshop Lesson 3-4

Boy, it's been a while since I've had time to work on this workshop. Good thing I'm not under any deadlines....lol
SO Lesson 3 consists of using paper towels, and iridescent paint, you create layered shiny bgs. and stamp over them...Not all that happy with my results....I LOVE the colors, but they are just too dark for my stamping...I did cut out a few images, and layer them on..but it looks only ok. LOL



Lesson 4-Uses Metallic pen resist. Also uses those liquid water colors again..which
you know, I still don't have...sigh..SOOO, I shmoosed an ink pad on a transparency, sprayed it with water, and brushed it on...did ok...not as much resist as there should be, I'm sure. But I do like the colors. Then stamp with black acrylic paint...add ephemera images and done!

1 comment:

Etha said...

Nice ATCs!! What is the source of your "lessons"?