Friday, October 12, 2007

a couple of cards...

Here's the card I made for my bil's bday...I used the Tumbling Scarecrow set, Word Charms and Borders, and Chicken Up on You sets. Technique for bg was done using Burnished Watercolors from TJ's last newsletter. I have unfortunetly LOST my newest newsletter...sigh...I'm hoping to find it under a box, or something...I thought I had put it in my box with other important papers...but no such luck..you know I just thought of something...I have another stack of important papers in my closet...hmmmmmm...now I HAVE to go look there!!!!! EUREKA!!!! I found it!! yeah...now I can read it and try out some of the new stuff!! ok, on with what I did today.....




This card I made for a customer. I try to send single stamps, or late stamps in hand made cards..which I am currently out of..sigh....SO I made this one up this morning too, so I could send her the stamp set she ordered. I think it came out very nicely! I used the Hangin Around Scarecrow set. Thanks for looking at my latest eye candy!

2 comments:

Pink Elephant Soapery said...

Pam these are so cute! Thanks for sharing!!

Etha said...

Oh both cards are absolutely beautiful!! glad you found your newsletter ;)